Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Challenges

What are your challenges?

For me it is finding the motivation to work out and stay on a fitness routine and also combating food cravings.

With a relatively sedentary job, I get little to no physical activity each day. There's no more running up and down stairs and movie theatre hallways all day.

Since exercise isn't normally incorporated into my day, I need to establish a routine and BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE for it. That is the key.

Does anyone want to check in with me regularly to make sure I am working out??

Also, does anyone have any solutions to combating food cravings? I LOVE to eat and I love to eat good, tasty, yummy things that are often on the unhealthy side.

Suggestions are welcome!

Those are my major challenges. What about yours??

No comments:

Post a Comment